100 Life Goals I’d like to accomplish in 10 years (by June 18, 2025 on my 35th birthday.) I am writing these goals at age 24 on February 18, 2014.
1. Attend a business or blogging conference. [DONE] = Speak For Pay by Marshawn Evans, Be Blogalicious, Alt Summit,
2. Speak at a business or blogging conference. [DONE] = Be Blogalicious Conference, Alt Summit, VenturePOP, Ontrapalooza, etc etc etc… 🙂
3. Create an online course or program. [DONE] = courses.mayaelious.com
4. Read The 4 Hour Work Week. [DONE] Huge thanks to one of my readers (Shakira) for seeing my list and buying it for me!
5. Create an ebook. [DONE]
6. Write and publish a book.
7. Host a vision board event. [DONE]
8. Host a paid in person workshop. [DONE]
9. Mentor a college student. [DONE]
10. Purchase an iMac. [DONE]
11. Purchase a MacBook. [DONE]
12. Meditate/Pray regularly for at least 21 days. [DONE]
13. Attend a Mardi Gras festival.
14. Start an affiliate network of primary entrepreneurs of color.
15. Meet Regina Anaejionu [DONE]
16. Create/continue a meaningful relationship with God. [DONE]
17. Start a successful business with a close friend.
18. Host a webinar. [DONE]
19. Read #GIRLBOSS [DONE]
20. Own a space for creatives to work out of.
21. Take a selfie with someone famous. [DONE]
22. Go surfing, snowboarding and/or skiing.
23. Revamp my entire wardrobe. [DONE]
24. Take a random road trip with no planned destination.
25. Attend an award show. [DONE] = 2015 & 2016 BET Awards
26. Attend a silent disco party. [DONE]
1. Save 8 months of expenses in an Emergency Fund.
2. Pay off all credit cards. [DONE]
3. Open up a Roth IRA Investment Account.
4. Pay off student loan by 2018.
5. Pay off car by end of 2017. [DONE]
6. Have a positive net worth. [DONE]
7. Have a credit score above 720.
8. Create multiple streams of income. [DONE]
9. Save $1,000. [DONE]
10. Save $5,000. [DONE]
11. Save $10,000.
12. Save $25,000.
13. Save $50,000.
14. Save $100,000.
15. Save $500,000.
16. Become a millionaire by 30.
1. Become a personal branding consultant. [DONE]
2. Create an informational eBook. [DONE]
3. Create an online course for bloggers and online business owners. [DONE]
4. Build and pay a team of at least 2 people. [DONE]
5. Generate $100,000 in revenue in a single year with courses.
6. Generate $30,000 in revenue in a single year with coaching. [DONE]
7. Purchase an office space for Maya Elious brand.
8. Incorporate my company. [DONE] = Incorporated BRNDWCH, LLC in 2014. Changed to Built To Impact, LLC in 2017
9. Help a client double their revenue. [DONE]
10.Start a subscription-based company. [DONE]
1. Go on a girl’s trip with my sister, niece and mom.
2. Go on a family trip with husband, parents and sister’s family.
3. Visit Liberia, West Africa.
4. Visit Miami, Florida. [DONE]
5. Visit Hawaii.
6. Visit Mexico.
7. Visit any poor country.
8. Visit Mall of America.
9. Visit Europe. [DONE] Rome, Italy was my first time out of the country for a missions trip! www.mayaelious.com/rome
10. Visit the city of Dubai.
11. Visit New York City. [DONE]
12. Take a cruise.
13. Take a trip out west. [DONE]
1. Sponsor a child/teen.
2. Sponsor a family.
3. Fund a teenager’s way through college.
4. Buy a car for single mother with kids.
5. Create a foundation to fund a cause in West Africa.
1. Financially support my grandma. [DONE]
2. Marry a sexy, God-fearing man. [HARDER THAN I THOUGHT, lol]
3. Support a younger cousin – no questions asked. [DONE]
4. Give birth to a healthy son or daughter.
5. Pay off enough of my parent’s debt so my mom can retire.
6. Help plan and prepare an occasion for my parents. [DONE]
7. Start a successful business with my mom and/or sister.
8. Start a successful business with my husband.
1. Complete a 7 day cleanse. [DONE]
2. Run a 5k. [DONE]
3. Run a half marathon.
4. Be a vegetarian for a month. [DONE] — Was vegan for 4 months
5. Refrain from eating Fast Food for 6 months.
6. Get a full-body massage. [DONE]
7. Drink only water as a beverage for 3 months.
8. Participate in a full marathon.
9. Become a morning jogger. [DONE]
1. Become a brand consultant. [DONE]
2. Become a paid speaker. [DONE]
3. Become a graphic designer. [DONE]
4. Become a life coach. [KINDA]
5. Become a god mom. [DONE] = My goddaughter Bella was born March 27, 2014.
6. Learn how to pole dance. [KINDA]
7. Become an angel investor.
8. Become a photographer. [DONE] = I only shoot for close friends or clients.